Little Dragons - ( 3 ½ - 5 yrs old)
If you are looking for a exciting, new activity for your very young child, consider Master Kil's Little Dragons martial arts classes for preschoolers and kindergarteners.
Specially designed for young children, our martial arts classes will keep your son or daughter excited to come to class every time.
At Master Kil's Taekwondo, we provide preschoolers and kindergarteners:
- Increased focus and self-control.
- A structured learning environment.
- Patient and enthusiastic instructors.
- An early introduction to exercise for building life-long healthy habits.
- Using Drills helps to build coordination, attention span and self-esteem
- Development of hand / eye coordination
At Master Kil's Taekwondo, we understand the unique challenges preschool and kindergarten age children present to both parents and teachers. Through Taekwondo, your child will gain greater focus, which will carry over to home and school as well.
Choose Master Kil's Taekwondo:
At KIL'S TAEKWONDO CENTERS we know how to bring out the best in every child. Since 1980, we have been teaching children of all ages how to increase their self-control and attention skills while having fun, too.
Our Little Dragons classes have a low student-instructor ratio. You can be assured that your child will receive personal step-by-step instruction from our patient and enthusiastic staff. Our Little Dragon instructors are certified, friendly and encouraging.
Master Kil is recognized as one of the best martial arts organizations in the country, both for the quality of our instruction and for our spacious and safe facilities
Getting started is easy at Master Kil's:
- We offer a flexible class schedule at each of our locations, allowing you to bring your child to classes at times that work best with your schedule.
- We have locations throughout the southeast Michigan area, making it convenient for your family.
- And our FREE TRIAL PROGRAM, includes private lessons or group classes with a Taekwondo uniform - everything your child needs to get started.